Imagine a relaxing Saturday afternoon in a lush and green lawn with a pool full of crystal clear water. Is your Pool in its best condition? Or are you noticing some issues on either of the two? Both systems can be quite intimidating for the inexperienced but here at Alpine Inspections, Inc., we provide comprehensive inspections of all types of pool and irrigation systems.
Swimming pools are a great addition to your humble abode. Many hours are spent with family and friends in this backyard oasis of yours. But, it can also be a dangerous area when precautionary measures and safety features are overlooked.
A pool inspection is extremely important when purchasing a home. This inspection will look for safety concerns and maintenance issues that are crucial not only for your family but for others around your neighborhood. Schedule your Pool Inspection today!
What’s included in a Pool Inspection?
Safety features including secure fencing and latching are among the factors being evaluated during the inspection.
During the inspection, our inspectors will evaluate the pool systems, pool deck, and pool area for any defects and safety concerns. Furthermore, here are the important items we need to check:
- Fencing, gates, and protective equipment should meet legal requirements.
- The pool deck must be in operational condition.
- Pool drains are covered to keep people from getting their hair or limbs caught in the plumbing.
- The pool shell should have no visible defects.
- The pool pump and equipment should be functioning properly.
- GFCI should be properly installed and the electrical system must follow codes and standards.
- No leaking in pipes and fittings.
- Water is clear and algae-free.
- Pool light functionality.
- Surface condition (plaster, vinyl, fiberglass).
There are many suburban communities surrounding Fort Worth and Dallas with many people looking for the most liveable cities to move to. Rate of growth of residency, these cities and counties have a lot to offer to help you settle in, whether it be for a career change, business venture, raising a family, or even retiring.
If you are a home buyer who’s looking for affordability and a more neighborly feel, yet more space than larger densely packed cities, Alpine Inspections, Inc. will be there to make your home buying experience a most decisive one.
Lead home inspector and owner of Alpine Inspections, Inc., Tod Brooks, together with his team of professionals, are dedicated to providing you with the ‘information’ you need to make a confident decision about the property you’re looking to buy. Through a quality home inspection, we put the entire property into perspective for you.
Call us at (817) 368-4663 today to schedule your home inspection or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 right from our website.